ATPL Ground School Full Time Courses
Let our unique techniques teach you the knowledge for the EASA (formerly JAA) Licences with outstanding results. Our computerized classrooms and experienced EASA (formerly JAA) Instructors make NAC Groundschool in conjunction with our training partner Bristol Groundschool(GBR.ATO-0125), a world leader in EASA Training
To enter the course you must hold a ICAO Private Pilots Licence, which means you can hold a PPL issued from almost any country. You must also be at least 18 years old to enter this course.
In order to be eligible to be entered into the EASA Examinations you must have completed the Bristol GS Theoretical knowledge syllabus, which includes:
- 700 hrs of classroom tuition over 24 weeks
- Pass 2 assessed exercises in each subject
- Pass an in-house final examination in each subject
The subjects you will study are divided into 3 Modules, which are detailed below:
|Meteorology||Radio Navigation||Mass & Balance|
|Instrumentation||Air Law||Principle of Flight|
|Human Performance & Limitation||Aircraft General Knowledge||Operational Procedure|
|VFR & IFRCommunications|
After the completion of each module a study break of approximately 4 weeks is given prior to exams being conducted.
What you get with this course:
- Bristol for your iPad and paper manuals
- Jeppesen EASA ATPL Student Pilot Route Manual
- Fully updated online EASA feedback data base with detailed explanations
- Your personal PC access point in the classroom
- Flight Computer, Ruler, Protractor, pencils, pens etc.
Please CONTACT US for a personalized quote based on your individual training requirements and options.