EASA COMMERCIAL SINGLE ENGINE PILOT LICENSE
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The aim of the CPL (A) Modular Course is to train PPL (A) holders to the level of proficiency necessary to act as pilot in command or co-pilot of any aeroplane engaged in operations other than commercial air transportation, act as pilot in command in commercial air transportation of any single pilot aeroplane, and act as co-pilot in a multi crew aeroplane.
EASA CPL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Be able to speak and understand the English language
- Hold a EASA class 1 medical certificate
- Be the holder of a PPL (A) issued in accordance with ICAO Annex 1
- Passed ALL EASA CPL/ATPL written examinations with a score of 75% or more
- Hold a radiotelephony licence
- Flight time requirements at time of test:
- Have completed 150 hours flight time as a pilot
- Have at least 100 hours P1 (PIC) time
- Holder of Night Qualification
- A qualifying cross country 300 nautical miles with landings at 2 full stop landings at 2 different aerodromes other than the departure point
- Have complied with EASA-FCL 1.225 and 1.240 if a multi engine aeroplane is to be used on the skill test
EASA CPL AERONAUTICAL EXPERIENCE
This course of training consists of the following:
- 25 hours of flight training with a EASA CPL Flight Instructor or 15 hours if holding an FAA Instrument rating
- 5 hours of ground instruction
Based on a full time course, the CPL takes on average 3 to 4 weeks depending on the individuals experience and preparation for the course. Currency, familiarity and prior knowledge preparation will allow the flight training duration to be minimized.
NAC stock a full range of books and equipment as required including pilot operating handbooks for the aircraft to be tested in.
You can earn your European EASA Licenses for a fraction of what you pay in Europe, and in the beautiful Florida environment with consistently good aviation weather to allow you to complete in some cases in less than half the time than in Europe. If your goal is a professional career this could be the difference in attaining a Airline job while the positions are open and/or better Airline seniority.
Please CONTACT US for a personalized quote based on your individual training requirements and options.