Naples Air Center, Inc. and Alliance Aviation, Inc. are now working to provide our students with Type Ratings for the A320, A330, B777, B737-800; B757-767, ATR42/72. These courses lead to a type rating for the specific aircraft type. Completion of the curriculum results in a check, which satisfies the requirement of 14 CFR 61.63 or 61.157 and India DGCA Approved.
Pilots Previously Qualified on Type as PIC or SIC with a minimum of 250 hours or
current within 12 months as PIC or SIC can qualify for the reduce course.
A320 Course Consist of:
• 83 Hours of
• 20 Hours of Fix Base Simulator
• 38 Hours of Full Flight Simulator
* NOTE: All other type rating courses consist of:
• 80 hrs. ground school
• 8 hrs. of SIT (incl. in g/s)
• 32 hrs. of Full Flight Simulator (16PF/16PM + Check Ride)
Price varies by aircraft type. Please call for current prices.
At least a current Private Pilot certificate with appropriate category and class ratings, and an instrument rating.