Why should you choose to get both American and European licenses?
You get the best of both Worlds and a pilot never knows where the current job opportunities might take him!
The Career Pilot Program comprises 12 – 15 months of structured training to include all required flight and ground school.
At the completion of this course you will hold:
- FAA Private Pilots License
- FAA Instrument Rating
- EASA Commercial Pilots License
- FAA Commercial Pilots License
- EASA Instrument Rating (completed in EASA member state)
- EASA Multi Engine Rating
- EASA Frozen Airline Transport Pilot License